At SRM, the department of radiology and imaging is equipped with modern equipment and machines to provide complete care.
The Division of General Medicine at SRM hospitals Mambalam is a group of specialist doctors and allied health staff who are dedicated to providing patient-centred, evidence-based medical care in a clinical environment supported by education and research. This division embodies the mission of SRM hospitals Mambalam – To bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual by achieving high standards of clinical care by integrated clinical practice, education and research.
Primary care, including routine check-ups
• Diabetes management
• Mental health assessment
• Education programs
• Blood pressure and related conditions
• Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhoea and jaundice
• Respiratory diseases like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cough, sinusitis, tuberculosis, and pneumonia
Treatment & Procedures
The department of general medicine provides treatment for the following:
• All types of fevers
• Infections affecting different organs of the body
• All metabolic diseases and endocrine diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, obesity.
• Blood pressure
• Tummy aches, infections like vomiting, diarrhoea and jaundice